Starting Sunday, June 28th, we resumed PUBLIC WORSHIP!
The worship team was excited to share the sanctuary with you while we observe the following precautions:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have any flu-like symptoms.
In order to enter the sanctuary the Ushers will:
- Log you in so we know who has been with us so we can inform you if someone gets sick
- Ask you a series of questions to keep track of risks
- Offer you hand sanitizer and a bulletin
- Make sue you are wearing a mask – you must sing with your mask on
- Check your temperature at the door
Once you get through this process the Ushers will seat you in the available places. Family groups will be seated together. The doors will open at 10AM and we ask folks to come early and observe the six-foot separation while waiting to get in. The bathroom at the front of the Community Hall will be available for anyone attending worship. The bathroom in the Sanctuary will be reserved for those on the worship team.
There will be no Sunday School at this time and children are asked to stay with their parents during worship. Aloha Hour will come in the next phase! Please no hugging, handshakes or hanging out before or after worship. We know this will be a challenge but we still need to do our sacred duty to keep one another safe as we move back into our common spaces.
Remember, we will still be Zooming worship so the sanctuary will look different with the technology required to offer live worship to those who are not ready to return to the sanctuary. However, we hope you will find refreshment even as we do another new thing!!
See you Sunday!